Dullard and Lucky Whinebag are on their way to their summer "cabin" on their private island. It's raining hard, and they are rushing to make the ferry. But oh dear! They've just run over something! Or someone.... Who is this guy? And why won't he brush his hair out of his eyes?
It's a Lego version of "Dark Harbor". I've done almost all of the indoor scenes, and, wow! I'm very pleased! I'm not sure how I'll manage some of those outdoor scenes, though. That's a whole nother kind of set-building. I also have no clue what I'm going to do about music. Or the voice of the priest/minister guy who just has one little thing to say, but shouldn't sound like me.
So, it's still a work in progress, but I'm quite excited about it!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment